Hello world!September 26, 2019
What Makes Nanoparticles Unique? Conventional particle size greater than 100nm obey Newtonian physics since individual atoms and molecules act in a group. Nanoparticles obey Quantum physics because the surface to mass ratio is greater. Individual atoms can exert more influence on behavior of substance. Particle charge, surface tension, and solubility behave differently on this scale. The addition light and sound Roadrunner CBD offers further enhances the bio delivery of our product.
The human body not accessible to conventional sized particles. In one example,
nanoparticles are configured for rapid absorption from gastrointestinal (GI) tract. In other
examples, nanoparticles are protected from premature degradation in body. As created
using the methods of the present disclosure, CBD nanoparticles are configured to cross
the blood brain barrier on the order of less than 60nm in size.
The methods disclosed herein may utilize a variety of commercially available
● Nanoparticles generally have enhanced absorption and high uptake efficiency in
target cells of the human body. In this regard, nanoparticles have access to portions of
● This page explains what happens when organic compounds
absorb UV or visible light, and why the wavelength of light
absorbed varies from compound to compound.
● Each wavelength of light has a particular energy associated
with it. If that particular amount of energy is just right for making
one of these energy jumps, then that wavelength will be absorbed- its energy will have been used in promoting an electron.
● Light can be absorbed by matter at certain wavelengths, enhancing the molecules with new matter.
● When light passes through the compound, energy from the light is used to promote an electron from a bonding or non bonding orbital into one of the empty anti-bonding orbitals.
● Each wavelength of light has a particular energy associated with it. If that particular amount of energy is just right for making one of these energy jumps, then that wavelength will be absorbed - its energy will have been used in promoting an electron.
● An absorption spectrometer works in a range from about 200 nm (in the near ultra-violet) to about 800 nm (in the very near infra-red). Only a limited number of the possible electron jumps absorb light in that region.
In accordance with one embodiment of the present disclosure, a method for applying energy to cannabidiol is provided. The method generally includes obtaining CBD oil from a plant, combining the CBD oil with a carrier oil, heating the combination of the CBD oil and carrier oil, mixing the CBD oil and carrier oil, filtering the CBD oil and carrier oil to a size of less than 44 nanometers, and applying an energy field to the CBD oil and carrier oil through a laser effector such that an electron is promoted from a bonding or non-bonding orbital into an empty anti-bonding orbitals of the CBD molecule.